-->

tabung sumbangan ;)

Monday, May 28, 2012

Easy To Forgive Hard To Forget


Forgetting implies letting go of the resentment and putting the bad memory into archive.


Jews -- Tooth for tooth, eye for eye.

Christians -- You slap me on one cheek, I present you second cheek to get slapped on.

Muslims- No revenge, No self harm. You hurt me, I forgive you =)

I am not perfect, and I confess I have forgiven "them", but at the same time, I am not sure whether I have totally forgotten it. Honestly for me, it is hard to forget the things that caused so much hurt, the painful words that were uttered, and the trust that was destroyed. I do not hold any grudges or harbor any resentments, but when memories of it flashes back, the pain I felt came rushing back as well. Adakah ini bermakna aku tak ikhlas memaafkan? Atau cuma memaafkan sekadar tak nak panjang cerita, tak nak gaduh lelama. Mungkin ye mungkin jugak tak.


"The stupid neither forgive nor forget;
the naive forgive and forget;
the wise forgive but do not forget."
~ Thomas Szasz.

I think forgetting is a an act so stupid that it'll make u make the same mistakes again. Kan? Bukan dendam tapi just precaution la kan. Taknak banana fruits two times orang kata. haha ;p

Cuma.. Jangan lah terus menghukum. Manusia buat salah dengan kita itu biasa.

Okey Assalamualaikum:)



No comments: